Helping you build and manage your career.
Our client, one of the largest and reputable Engineering and Construction company in the Philippines is currently in search of a Training Assistant Manager who shall be responsible for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans, processes and programs to support organizational goals.
- Develop needs assessment and create instructional design processes with appropriate delivery methods and pre and post training evaluation tools.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis through job analysis, appraisal ratings, and consultation with Line Managers.
- Develop a Training, Development and Education curriculum based on identified individual and organization needs.
- Assists in establishing and reviewing collections policies and processes
- Design and conduct other motivational systems and programs to increase employee morale and encourage open communication in the organization.
- Implement post evaluation tools to measure the effectiveness of the interventions implemented.
- Recommend solutions for performance issues for potential areas of training.
- Document and establish manuals for all programs and interventions implemented.
- Consistently seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered.
- Keep abreast with technologies of the trade and adapt those that are suitable and relevant to the company.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in a Behavioral Science Course
- Strong B2B Collections / Accounts Receivable experience in a E-commerce / BPO environment
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field
- At least 2 years Supervisory experience
- Proven expertise in Curriculum design and development, Training Needs Analysis, Training Design and Facilitation
- Above average communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pleasing personality / outstanding interpersonal skills
- Preferably residing in the south area of MM