Helping you build and manage your career
Our client is in need of expert Technology Architects who shall be responsible for setting the technical direction, architecture, integration and service levels for offshore enterprise solutions deals.
- Define technical requirements & design to support defined business requirements.
- Develop technology architecture components .
- Participate in detailed design and code reviews.
- Assists in establishing and reviewing collections policies and processes.
- Review system performance and consumption issues.
- Review test plans .
- Provide technical guidance, developer training, and support to others, as well as implementation responsibilities, etc.
- Must have experience in architecture creation, solutioning, and delivery.
- Possesses strong thought leadership and innovation qualities.
- Total of 10 years or more IT experience, with at least 8 years of experience on any of the following architecture pillars: Integration Architecture, Development Architecture, Execution Architecture, Application Architecture.
- Java/C/C++ programming language..
- Design Patterns, Methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative/Incremental, Agile).
- Modern architecture knowledge - Cloud, J2EE, SOA, etc.
- Any packaged software - SAP, SaaS, Oracle ERP, etc.