Helping you build and manage your career
We are in need of a Senior Operations Manager who shall be responsible for governance across all Healthcare services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Overall operational responsibility, oversee the day to day operations and deliverable of the organization to ensure customer satisfaction and that operational goals and objectives are achieved
- Drive operational performance improvement through defined metrics and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved
- Develop and implement plans to improve employee satisfaction and productivity in contribution to continuous business growth
At least 8 years relevant and solid working experience in a senior role and at least 5 years in a Healthcare Account
Solid experience working with international counterparts to efficiently deliver outsourced services; strong Management background
Skilled communicator who is able to relate well with different levels of stakeholders
Highly adept in conflict mediation and resolution
Strategic thinker, highly analytical
Willingness and proven commitment to work on Shifting/Graveyard Shift Operations on a continuing and regular basis.
- A skilled communicator who is able to relate well with different levels of stakeholders
- Highly adept in conflict mediation and resolution
- Strategic thinker, highly analytical
- Willingness and proven commitment to work on Shifting/Graveyard Shift Operations on a continuing and regular basis.