We help you manage and build your career
Sap CO-Profitability Analyis (CO-PA)
We are looking for Sap COPA experts who is responsible in contributing in driving COPA upskilling for Delivery Center resources.
- Responsible for incident and Problem resolution.
- Work directly with customer's client team to understand their business challenges and issues to provide a clear picture of how the solution will solve their needs.
- Prepare request for change documentation
- Develop test plan and test cases for testing systems and applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Business Analysis, IT consulting, Software Integration
- Experience in COPA projects/deployment
- Knowledge on the following:
- Account and costing based COPA
- Top down distribution
- Periodic revaluation
- Integration & transactional between CO and SD
- Cost component structures
- Product Costing
- Experience with large scale enterprise software implementations
- Must be comfortable in a Subject Matter role, working independently, and with limited supervision
- Client management, communication, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Willing to work on shifting schedule especially on night shifts