We help you manage and build your career
We are in need of an Operational Excellence Manager whose primary function is to provide overall leadership for Quality and Operational Excellence within the site.
- Drive improvement projects on processes to improve Cost, Quality and Client Value
- Oversee the design, development of quality related initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall Business objectives.
- Support business and functional team to achieve quality objectives.
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives
- Provide support towards continuous Improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients.
- Lead global Operational Excellence projects
- Work with Service Delivery Leads/Functional
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Operational Excellence (for Team Lead and Associate Mgr Level), at least 5-10 years for Manager/Sr. Mgr level
Solid experience in quality management in a BPO environment – must be Six Sigma Certified (Green Belt or Black Belt)
Knowledge of lean concepts and process
Strong communication and presentation skills
Strong ability to influence and ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people
Project Management skills
Knowledge of Statistical Tools (Minitab , etc. )