Helping you build and manager your career.
Our client is a leading global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, helping clients become high-performance businesses and organizations in need of BPO Mobilization Leads who shall be responsible for directing Mobilization projects during Solution Realization and Service Transition activities.
- Defining and implementing processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement .
- Program management of transition activities of services from one operating entity to another, by preparing transition plan and cost, as well as defining processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement.
- Strategic and tactical planning activities during the pre-contract/pre-transition solution phase, risk, issue, mitigation and dependency management.
- Managing client facing activities, primarily during client visits to the BPO centre.
- Minimum work experience required: for TL - 5 years; for Assistant Manager - 8 years, and for Manager -10 years
- Solid transition and/or project management work in a BPO/Shared Services environment
- At least 3 years managing medium to large teams
- Strong Project Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Comfortable under pressure and capable of handling effectively a number of conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate initiative, able to identify, resolve, and escalate issues
- Essential to be well organized, a multi-tasker and in control
- Strong analytical skills that can recognize unusual operational trends
- Proactive, positive minded, requiring minimal direction and guidance