Helping you build and manage your career.
Microsoft Sharepoint Software Engineer
We are looking for a Sharepoint Developers experts who is responsible in designing, developing and maintaining key components of the application suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010.
- Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future software release versions.
- Write test scripts and develop common test data
- Perform testing for assigned modules Escalate issues and resolving those assigned to them
- Conduct impact analysis for proposed changes to the application
- Work with other programmers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews. Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- Architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices.
- Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform
- Development of custom web parts
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Atleast 7 years IT experience Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment
- SharePoint Solution Developer with 3 plus years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
- In addition, a SharePoint Developer will have 2 plus years experience with SharePoint Technologies, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server 2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services, in a variety of business environments.
- Must be able to assist in design and development reviews.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources. Other skills required for this position include
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework, C Sharp, and associated technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server Experience with Web Services, WCF.
- Exposure to SharePoint Online is a plus Experience working with Agile, Scrum, project team development environments is preferred.
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008. Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills BS in computer science or equivalent work experience