Helping you build and manage your career.
Microsoft (Office365) Administrator
We are looking for Microsoft Administrator experts who is responsible in providing customer-facing product engineering support for Office 365.
• Management and maintenance of Microsoft Lync Unified Communications environment
• Troubleshoot and bring to resolution Lync communication problems
• Implement and configure changes in Microsoft Lync unified communication as needed
• Escalation Point of contact for Lync technical issues
• Send daily status reports as required to the Onshore Project/Operations Manager
• Escalate risks and issues to the offshore Operations Management
• Adhere to the system of internal controls, processes, and standards based on the guidelines set forth by the project and the company
• Accept L3/L4 Lync technical escalations from the operations team
• Perform RCA as needed for high severity cases
• Perform other tasks based on the agreed requirements of the project
• Coach and mentor the offshore operations team
• Create project documents (work plan etc..) as needed MS EXCHANGE Administrator:
* Responsible for the development and implementation of SharePoint sites, applications, dashboards and workflows to support infrastructure and operational processes MS Office 365 Support Engineer.
- At least 7 years total IT experience
- With 1 year experience on any of the following
- Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on flexible schedule depending on business need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field