Helping you build and manage your career.
Our client is a leading global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, helping clients become high-performance businesses and organizations.
- Execute operational activities on the respective platform needed to optimize the service provided by the company
- Apply technical knowledge to solve incidents and problems and fulfil service requests
- Analyze platform warnings, check platform performance and execute Performs Operations activities to solve events
- Apply (basic) programming skills to operationally support on the platform (understand coding of interaction between front and backend)
- Deploy release packages into Pre-Prod and Production environment and check if deployment was successful
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in Linux system administration, Red Hat certified or interested in participating in the certification training.
- Ability to deal with a complicated technical landscape within a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in technical detail, troubleshooting and creating solutions for clients.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field.