Helping you build and manage your career.
Internal Audit Manager
We are looking for candidates who is experienced in promoting the profile of Internal Audit through sharing of best practice and working closely with key stakeholders and country management teams.
- Management and development of the company's Audit function, ensuring a professional and value add service is provided to the Board, Audit Committee and senior management.
- Provide an independent appraisal of the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management and internal controls in financial, information systems and other business and operational areas.
- Facilitate the identification of major risks, and provide assurance that the risks are appropriately assessed, controlled and reported on
- Assist in producing a risk based Audit Plan focusing on key business risks, cyclical coverage of key controls, selected compliance audits, self-assessment and follow up audits.
- Take responsibility for the execution and quality control of audits included in the annual Audit Plan and for the delivery of audit reports including management comments.
- Conduct extensive review and testing of processes and controls on both financial and business audit issues.
- Assist in preparation of reports for discussion with executive management and for presentation to the Board and the Audit Committee.
- Provide ad hoc investigation and advisory risk and control services to operational management as required.
- Build relationships with all levels of management in APAC and Group.
- Support the BA Director in other areas of promoting good governance and risk management within the Group as required.
- Establish and promote consistent policies, processes and sharing of best practice.
- Embody, endorse and promote company's core ethical and governance principles and policies.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent and a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
Qualified Accountant with at least 7 years auditing experience in the Big 4 or in a major international organization. Of this, at least 2 years should be in a managerial position.
Relevant experience in Internal Audit, Advisory or Risk Management is essential.
Qualifications (CIA, CISA) would be highly beneficial.
The candidate should be willing and flexible to travel as and when required.