We help you manage and build your career
Our client is a leading global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, helping clients become high-performance businesses and organizations.
- Plan and coordinate the timely processing of all operational transactions related to compensation, benefits, pensions and equity programs according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations.
- Process operational transactions for the total rewards function depending on the functional alignment (equity programs, pensions or compensation) which include managing data, creating invoice and report, executing recurring and one-time release processes, maintaining control log, payroll file audits, delivery of files to local countries, administering RSU share Sell-Back program etc.
- Manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to effectively operationalize global processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
- Monitor Accenture's compensation and pension programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and Work Council agreements in order to guarantee Accenture programs are fully integrated with statutory programs within each country.
- Deliver pension admin services according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations.
- Participate in pension market surveys and monitor compensation and pension trends to provide guidance to leadership on direction on the programs.
- Manage health and welfare and benefits projects as necessary (e.g., multinational insurance pooling, analysis of coverage data for outsourcing or merger/acquisitions, Accenture Leadership new program design, etc.)
- Graduate of BS Math, BS Statistics, BS Economics, BS Industrial Engineering
- Certificate courses in Compensation & Benefits
- Knowledge of CRM - Salesforce.com is preferred
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Proficiency in Excel, Excellent Communication Skills and transactional skills
- Significant work experience in compensation and benefits
- Has 5 to 7 years relevant experience.