Helping you build and manage your career.
Our client, one of the largest and reputable Engineering and Construction company in the Philippines is currently in search of HR Business Partners. The position holder shall be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions covering Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee and Labor Relations, Training and Development, Performance Management, Career Development and Succession Planning.
- Formulate partnerships with Stakeholders to deliver value added HR services through providing expertise and assistance in all facets of the HR function.
- Identify, develop and implement HR systems to drive organizational efficiency, business profitability, competitive advantage and improvements on employee performance, engagement and retention.
- Participate in the acquisition of talents for critical positions in the organization.
- Implement effective Labor Relations and Employee Relations programs to ensure industrial peace and employee retention.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual coaching, mentoring, and/or counseling needs.
- Consistently implement new policies and assist in the communication of company-wide policy changes and updates
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning and bench marking sessions to forecast and actively manage headcount and compensation expenses.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Stay abreast with the market practices, trends and industry practices and rates and benchmark to apply best practices that are applicable to the organization.
Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in a Behavioral Science Course
At least 8 years of work experience in Human Resources or a related field
At least 5 years in a supervisory and/or managerial role
Solid knowledge and experience in Human Resource disciplines such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Employee/Labor Relations
Participation in Organizational Development initiatives and implementing a Performance Management System, etc.
Flexible and able to interact with employees at all levels
Strong conflict management skills
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self directed and highly motivated