Helping you build and manage your career
We are in need of an Facilities Operations Manager who shall be responsible in assisting the facilities management team in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including designated financial, technical maintenance, procurement with quality and efficient service.
- Design and implement programs and processes to deliver operational effectiveness targets.
- Oversees development and lead programs/projects with high complexity.
- Participate in the strategic review of business operations and implement subsequent outsourcing decisions.
- Assist in developing and manage contract relationships with external service providers (negotiate and manage contracts, review performance against strategy and budget).
- Responsible for monitoring the effective and accurate execution of the project security processes
- Support Philippines DC’s security initiatives by working closely with the Project Coordinator and the Security Group.
- Ensure implementation of the ISMS tasks rolled out by the Security Group on agreed schedule
- Ensure closure of all audit findings (ISMS Internal Audit, Client Audit, Certification Audit/Continual Assessment)
- Ensure that all project members have taken the prescribed Security Awareness training
College Degree, preferably with MBA
At least 10 years in facility management and site operations work in a BPO setting
Good background in financial analysis skills, and OPEX management
Experience in handling client audits