Helping you build and manage your career.
Automation Tester ( Amdocs Application)
We are looking for Automation Tester experts who is responsible in working with the application and technical architecture teams to plan one or more of the following: unit, assembly, application product, integration product, performance, user acceptance, operational acceptance, and technical architecture tests.
- Determine all testing environment requirements and tools.
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed. If not, define the defect tracking process and incorporate it into the overall development process.
- Work with the deployment lead to plan the application pilot.
- Manage testers’ work throughout test preparation and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible (e.g., stored in a commonly-accessible LAN directory) and understandable.
- Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested, validated, and piloted on time and within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensure that the team follows the testing standards, guidelines, and methodology as specified in the testing approach.
- Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in Verification and Validation Overview to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
- Ability to define, implement, and maintain project process guidance related to testing
- Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet testing deadlines and objectives
- Ability to consult with and develop technical resources for methods, procedures, and standards to use during testing
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards
In addition, the candidate should have end-to-end functional knowledge of the Amdocs telco application. The following modules are in-scope:
- AAM - Activation Manager (Tier 1)
- ACC - Amdocs Compact Convergence
- ASRM - Amdocs Subscriber Resource Management
- APRM - Amdocs Partner Relationship Management
- AM - Amdocs Mediation Billing (Tier 1)
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management (Tier 2)
- OMS - Order Management System (Tier1)
- TC - Turbo Charging (Rating Platform)
- VM - Voucher Management