Helping you build and manage your career.
We are looking for Accounting manager who is responsible for the preparation of financial reports, analysis, and interpretation of the results for management reporting.
- Ensure preparation of documents in compliance with various regulatory requirements:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly income tax provision and perform quarterly reviews to ascertain reasonableness of annual tax provisions
- Responsible in the monthly tax account reconciliation against the general ledger balances
- Conduct research on various tax issues and current developments in taxation in the Phils.
- Facilitate securing of business permits and filing of annual statutory requirements of SEC
- Ensure that monthly provisions and accruals were recorded based on generally accepted accounting standards. Likewise, shall perform periodic reviews of provisions and accruals to ascertain reasonableness
- Responsible in the month-end and year-end closing process of the ERP’s Fixed Asset Module
- Preparation of Journal Entries for the liquidation of various cash advances for official business
- Ensure compliance to internal control at all times in order to manage risks, and ensure that policies and procedures are implemented appropriately
- Responsible for the periodic financial reviews of P&L statements, specifically, overhead costs
- Perform fluctuation analysis and report on the significant and material variances, whenever necessary
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the preparation of internal and external audit requirements
At least 2 years experience in related function
Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, standards, and practices, as well as knowledge of tax laws, regulations and statutory requirements
Strong technical accounting background
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented
Has good interpersonal skills , including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization
Has the ability to work independently
Possesses high integrity, positive, and proactive attitude
Excellent written and oral communication skills